Thursday, September 5, 2013

J+A = l.o.v.e 08.24.13

   Justin and Amanda got hitched here in Lac La Biche at the Catholic church and had a fabulous party at McArthur Place. It was a scorcher of a day and we sought out shade everywhere we went! The guys and the gals all got ready at the Parkland II ( in separate rooms of course!), but it meant that I got to take pics of the girls getting ready and I ran down a level to get in a few of the guys too! I don't often get to do that.
      Although the girls had a little bit of a newfie accents I had no trouble understanding them, however, Amanda's father Ed.... well I am not so sure I understood too much, but I didn't let on and we got along great! What a funny guy... I think ;)

It was a beautiful day and I wish Amanda and Justin and their little family all the best in the world!!!

Thank for letting me be there on this amazing day! 

wedding photography












































No comments:

Post a Comment