Monday, September 9, 2013

August 31 2013 Matt and Amanda

  When I first met Matt and Amanda they told me about all the cool picture places that they had and all the ideas they had, so I was super excited! I love it when I have a cool background for my photos.

Matt and Amanda did things a little differently, they did photos before the ceremony. They met on a beautiful farm... Matt hid behind the barn and then they walked towards each other, it was perfect! So beautiful. Plus this meant we had all the time in the world for pictures. A photographers dream, lots of time to be creative. It was amazing day with lots of laughter.. a few tears... all good ones and most of all it was full of love. What great families to spend the day with!






























































No comments:

Post a Comment